Anybody here from Australia?

imay

Anyone else here from Australia? I'd like to get an Australia-specific area setup...
Yep, Aussie here. Currently driving a Sportage Platinum diesel and wife has a Rio SLS. Seriously considering the Seltos as a Sportage replacement . . . but not just yet. Might be waiting to see what happens with 2nd generation . . . or at least next year when more stock should be available.

G

G-448727

Yes - Raymond from Melbourne - currently waiting on an order for Sports Plus 2.0 l CVT (Neptune Blue) expected in mid August at this stage..ordered mid April....
I've noticed on other sites everyone is waiting months for their cars, we must have got lucky. We only signed up last week and are supposed to be picking up our Seltos GT this Saturday.

h45e

Honestly, I only bought the Seltos because the Safety features vs price its the best car. My Mrs choose the colour, we were going to the car yard ready to walk away with the yellow version but when in person didn't like the colour at all... Had a green tinge to it, photos/videos make it look great.

Kia Seltos

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I only bought the Seltos because the Safety features vs price its the best car. My Mrs choose the colour, we were going to the car yard ready to walk away with the yellow version but when in person didn't like the colour at all... Had a green tinge to it, photos/videos make it look great.
I think you made the right choice with red. Post pictures when you get it!

Ozz

Still waiting for my Gravity Grey S. :(
Ordered Feb 20 and told sometime in mid July. Bit annoyed as just before I get it my rego will be due, start of July, on what im driving as well as a service. Thats going to cost me $1000! 1000 bucks for just a couple of weeks driving. :(

h45e

Ordered Feb 20 and told sometime in mid July. Bit annoyed as just before I get it my rego will be due, start of July, on what im driving as well as a service. Thats going to cost me $1000! 1000 bucks for just a couple of weeks driving. :(

Remeber (well in WA) you can get a partial refund when you hand in your car license plate

Ozz

Remeber (well in WA) you can get a partial refund when you hand in your car license plate
Thanks. My current drive is being traded in on the Seltos. Part of my getting a good trade in was it had good up to date service history. Never heard of plate hand in with trade ins in Vic. Just that they take it all over at the swap time. Ill check up on it though just in case.
Cheers.

SLambo

Might be worth your while just paying quarterly payment

Bill63

I live in Australia and have been waiting for the KIA Seltos to arrive here. The wait was worthwhile - it's a very nice looking SUV. After looking at small SUV competitors I've decided that the KIA Seltos Sports+ is the next vehicle for me!! If I don't become too impatient I think I'll wait until they are more prevalent here in Australia and hopefully can negotiate a better price for one. The end of the financial year (end of June) or December is a good time to haggle. LOL
I bought the sp2+ with saftey pack, brilliant little SUV,on long trips average 4.1lt per 100ks,only prob with mine has 8 gears,spoke to Kia Aus,said not possible,even though I sent a pic with it going from first to 8th.