Anybody here from Australia?

Welcome to KIASELTOS.COM!

Welcome to our community! Please take a moment to register - and let's get this party started!

Aussea

Reaction score
Anyone else here from Australia? I'd like to get an Australia-specific area setup...
Morning!! I have the Seltos S which arrived mid August after a 2 month delivery timeframe. Worth the wait! Absolutely pleased with this base model in white. In fact, I'm astounded considering the standard features, looks, and quality at the price point. This thing is a beast. Very happy.

Ozz

Reaction score
Morning!! I have the Seltos S which arrived mid August after a 2 month delivery timeframe. Worth the wait! Absolutely pleased with this base model in white. In fact, I'm astounded considering the standard features, looks, and quality at the price point. This thing is a beast. Very happy.
Errgh, ummm, aint no emojis to show my feeling on this.
I ordered one on the 20th of Feb 2020. Have not picked it up yet but will in 3 days time. I have heard over and over of people in Major Cities here in Aus get them like you within just 1, 2 3 months. Mine is taking over 6. Kia is screwing, TO PUT IT MILDLY!, us country customers who ordered months and months ago in preference to the major City customers. It's not a guess or maybe either. Have heard and seen customers in Melbourne and elsewhere get Seltos's in less than half the time me and others have been waiting. I met one two weeks ago that got his within 8 WEEKS!
I am looking forward to getting my car, but after all I've been through and seen with Kia giving preference to Australian Major Cities over us in the Country who they treat like excrement. No thanks or any positive anything to Kia from me ever. Thanks to the Forum admin here but be stuffed if im gonna post anything after this in support of this DOG of a company after the way they treat us in country rural Australia. Stuff you KIA Australia you utter DOG of a company.
6 plus crappy months watching others get them in less than half the time!?
Phone calls after phone calls with Cameron from Kia Oz saying "oh no that would never happen, yours is coming next month" He said that 3 times the liar.
KIA AUSTRALIA YOU ARE DOGS TO US COUNTRY AUSTRALIANS AND I HOPE YOU READ THIS.
Thanks admin for the time here but be stuffed if im gonna support this DOG company with any positive posts. Thanks and goodbye.
KIA AUSTRALIA you are UTTER DOGS.
Seeyas all im outa here for good. I've been totally *@!#!* over by KIA OZ.

Last edited:

Aussea

Reaction score
Errgh, ummm, aint no emojis to show my feeling on this.
I ordered one on the 20th of Feb 2020. Have not picked it up yet but will in 3 days time. I have heard over and over of people in Major Cities here in Aus get them like you within just 1, 2 3 months. Mine is taking over 6. Kia is screwing, TO PUT IT MILDLY!, us country customers who ordered months and months ago in preference to the major City customers. It's not a guess or maybe either. Have heard and seen customers in Melbourne and elsewhere get Seltos's in less than half the time me and others have been waiting. I met one two weeks ago that got his within 8 WEEKS!
I am looking forward to getting my car, but after all I've been through and seen with Kia giving preference to Australian Major Cities over us in the Country who they treat like excrement. No thanks or any positive anything to Kia from me ever. Thanks to the Forum admin here but be stuffed if im gonna post anything after this in support of this DOG of a company after the way they treat us in country rural Australia. Stuff you KIA Australia you utter DOG of a company.
6 plus crappy months watching others get them in less than half the time!?
Phone calls after phone calls with Cameron from Kia Oz saying "oh no that would never happen, yours is coming next month" He said that 3 times the liar.
KIA AUSTRALIA YOU ARE DOGS TO US COUNTRY AUSTRALIANS AND I HOPE YOU READ THIS.
Thanks admin for the time here but be stuffed if im gonna support this DOG company with any positive posts. Thanks and goodbye.
KIA AUSTRALIA you are UTTER DOGS.
Seeyas all im outa here for good. I've been totally *@!#!* over by KIA OZ.
Yeah for what it's worth, and considering your displeasure (yes, delivery schedules are woeful) I live in regional mid North coast of NSW. YMMV.