Anybody here from Australia?

Welcome to KIASELTOS.COM!

Welcome to our community! Please take a moment to register - and let's get this party started!

tamamontu

Reaction score
Yeah, I have looked into it, but haven't been able to find anything useful on anyone in Perth to install. I'd love to get it done.

I got my GT back in late May. Love the car and really only have a couple of gripes with it (power tail being one) compared to my previous 2015 Optima Platinum. Wish the steering wheel had auto settings like the seat, both front windows should be auto up and down when you double click and the aforementioned power tailgate.

That vid shows an Aussie vehicle but not sure what state. If I find out any more, I'll post here to let you know.
There was someone in this forum from Perth, who has actually got it installed. I tried reaching out but didnt get any response. Power Tail Gate Installed on a GT.

I contacted a supplier on Alibaba and got some responses from kmautospace PowerTail Gate Supplier. This kit is compatible with MY21 Seltos.

ACEwoK

Reaction score
There was someone in this forum from Perth, who has actually got it installed. I tried reaching out but didnt get any response. Power Tail Gate Installed on a GT.

I contacted a supplier on Alibaba and got some responses from kmautospace PowerTail Gate Supplier. This kit is compatible with MY21 Seltos.
Ah ok, I thought I might be a WA plate but wasn't 100% sure. Which forum member was it? Yep, those are the same two sites I've looked at too. I might give the guys at Osbourne Park KIA (formally Joe Crisafio KIA) a call and see if they know anything that could be helpful if my other contact draws a blank.

tamamontu

Reaction score
Ah ok, I thought I might be a WA plate but wasn't 100% sure. Which forum member was it? Yep, those are the same two sites I've looked at too. I might give the guys at Osbourne Park KIA (formally Joe Crisafio KIA) a call and see if they know anything that could be helpful if my other contact draws a blank.
Check this link, https://www.seltosforum.com/threads/mods.155/post-1903. I am also thinking of installing it. The only thing is that for the switch in the boot and near the driver seat, need to drill small cutout for the switch to be installed. Dont know if affect the warranty or not. If you find any further info let me know aswell. Could ask the supplier to give some discount if we order more than two.

robindash7

Reaction score
I would love to get it done too. Maybe we can collate a number when we have more info

Check this link, https://www.seltosforum.com/threads/mods.155/post-1903. I am also thinking of installing it. The only thing is that for the switch in the boot and near the driver seat, need to drill small cutout for the switch to be installed. Dont know if affect the warranty or not. If you find any further info let me know aswell. Could ask the supplier to give some discount if we order more than two.

robindash7

Reaction score
has anyone install any roof bars? And i would wish to change the lights to white lights too. Any thoughts?

tamamontu

Reaction score
I would love to get it done too. Maybe we can collate a number when we have more info

Could do that, I had asked the supplier for discount and might be buying more than one. 10% discount if bought two. So its possible to get some discount.

SDKady

Reaction score
Does any one know how to take the centre console off?
Open up the console box. There should be 2 screws in there. Then follow it towards the dash. There should be some screws around the cup holders. That's all I know

tamamontu

Reaction score
Open up the console box. There should be 2 screws in there. Then follow it towards the dash. There should be some screws around the cup holders. That's all I know

Thanks SDKady for sharing the info. Trying to figure out how to remove small pillar connecting the central console and aircon control panel.

robindash7

Reaction score
Hi All,

i am trying to get my mechanic to find the right LED lights for my Seltos SPorts+.
can any Kind soul with a GT Seltos share the vin number for me to supply to KIA Workshop?

I have provided mine and they were saying they need one with original LED before they can find the parts, otherwise it would be the entire lights to be changed.

Bill63

Reaction score
My Baby lol. My Kia dealer offered Blackvue hard wired dash cams,$1200 later,best money spent,full hd,gps,records when parked,app,if by chance someone bumps suv it records and sends alert to mobile. Also had installed,dashmat,floor mats,racks,wind shields,extra factory tint on rear passenger windows. Went a bit crazy lol, but worth it.

Attachments

• 20210106_175747.jpg
    20210106_175747.jpg
    394.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210106_175451.jpg
    20210106_175451.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20210106_175630.jpg
    20210106_175630.jpg
    248.6 KB · Views: 5

gwnorman

Reaction score
Hey team, just signed up. I have a 2020 model used KIA GT line. I sooo love it. They offered me to wait until the new year for the new series but I said no, want it now and this one. Put it through it's paces down south, Loved flooring it in sports mode and had to back off real quick to stay in the speed limit. Daughter thought it was exhilarating. Updated the infotainment system tonight, love the colours, haven't checked the rest yet. But would like some feedback about UVO as it seems to exist elsewhere but not down under?

Triceratops

Reaction score
Hey team, just signed up. I have a 2020 model used KIA GT line. I sooo love it. They offered me to wait until the new year for the new series but I said no, want it now and this one. Put it through it's paces down south, Loved flooring it in sports mode and had to back off real quick to stay in the speed limit. Daughter thought it was exhilarating. Updated the infotainment system tonight, love the colours, haven't checked the rest yet. But would like some feedback about UVO as it seems to exist elsewhere but not down under?

Really not much difference between the MY20 & MY21. You are not missing mutch. It appears that UVO is not available in Australia, despite the equivalent Hyundai Kona's having it. Seems the worthwhile functions come with a monthly subscription anyway.

Wickedt

Reaction score
Really not much difference between the MY20 & MY21. You are not missing mutch. It appears that UVO is not available in Australia, despite the equivalent Hyundai Kona's having it. Seems the worthwhile functions come with a monthly subscription anyway.
I heard about that subscription, its free for me in canada, at least right now, maybe that will change?