Anybody here from Australia?

gwnorman

I'd buy it. I actually downloaded the KIA app available on Apple but it wouldn't allow me to input my VIN. So being ex IT, I sent them a message and asked what was the problem? Then answered it is not available in Australia so I suggested they MIGHT want to remove that option then. They were very good and responded both times within 24 hours. Not what I am used to as an IT Manager LOL
It would be nice to have the same functionality (gadgets) as others in this tiny planet we live in.

Wickedt

Considering its modem based, would not be hard to do for them, it may already be there in the vehicle. I checked the website and it says the lite version is free for the first 5 years.

Paul

Hello All

Ordered AWD 1.6T Sports plus
Mars Orange

Ordered in Dec 2020
Been informed have it May 2021

Fingers Crossed

Cheers
Paul

Newtokia

All
My Baby lol. My Kia dealer offered Blackvue hard wired dash cams,$1200 later,best money spent,full hd,gps,records when parked,app,if by chance someone bumps suv it records and sends alert to mobile. Also had installed,dashmat,floor mats,racks,wind shields,extra factory tint on rear passenger windows. Went a bit crazy lol, but worth it.
All of that for just $1200 extra?!?

Which model and how much did you spend all up?

Bill63

All

All of that for just $1200 extra?!?

Which model and how much did you spend all up?
I have a my20 sp2 with saftey pack.Fwd. After getting roofracks,dash mat,floor mats,extra factory tint on passenger windows,plus shields.All up with trade in 28,000. About to sell as my son getting l's. Needs to drive something with a normal h/brake,not electric.

Attachments

• 20210331_140459.jpg
    20210331_140459.jpg
    656.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: