Anybody here from Australia?

Welcome to KIASELTOS.COM!

Welcome to our community! Please take a moment to register - and let's get this party started!

gwnorman

Reaction score
I'd buy it. I actually downloaded the KIA app available on Apple but it wouldn't allow me to input my VIN. So being ex IT, I sent them a message and asked what was the problem? Then answered it is not available in Australia so I suggested they MIGHT want to remove that option then. They were very good and responded both times within 24 hours. Not what I am used to as an IT Manager LOL
It would be nice to have the same functionality (gadgets) as others in this tiny planet we live in.

Wickedt

Reaction score
Considering its modem based, would not be hard to do for them, it may already be there in the vehicle. I checked the website and it says the lite version is free for the first 5 years.

Paul

Reaction score
Hello All

Ordered AWD 1.6T Sports plus
Mars Orange

Ordered in Dec 2020
Been informed have it May 2021

Fingers Crossed

Cheers
Paul

wanderingwilson

Reaction score
Hey Paul, I live at Bonny Hills and have a Mars Orange AWD sports plus with 18000 km up that i am thinking of ditching.. Fabulous rig but I am getting a fifth wheeler and need a ute. If you want to talk email colwilson47@hotmail.com. Cheers