Front parking warnings

Prewett

My new 2021 Seltos Sport does not come with front parking warnings any suggestions on how to fit after market or fitting a front camera.

Bill63

Strange,I have a sp2 with saftey pack,2019 build,has front sensor's.All the saftey options. Wondering if it is a problem with chips not being available?? As I said mine nearly 2yrs old and has all the technology.

Last edited:

Prewett

Mine is the 21 Sport version and no safety pack so no front sensors, was wondering about after market devices.
I wanted SP would have to wait 6 months or have have the Sport one in a two weeks.

jaybee

Mine is the 21 Sport version and no safety pack so no front sensors, was wondering about after market devices.
I wanted SP would have to wait 6 months or have have the Sport one in a two weeks.
We got the 21 Sport no Saftey too, missus doesn't use cruse anyway and I don't need adaptive etc....we did however get them to add the front park sensors at the build, was $450 extra Worst money ever spent, we both can't stand the beeping so it's permanently turned off!

If you find somewhere to add these for you, be sure to know what this means for your warranty before going ahead with the addition

Last edited: