High rpms

steam

We got a 2021 Seltos about a month ago. It doesn't shift at 2500 or 3000 rpms and so we will manually shift when it over revs.
Is this normal?

ilchee

Maybe you've got it in sport mode or you've had it in Smart mode and its learned your driving habits?
Either way I'd check with the dealer!

Wickedt

We got a 2021 Seltos about a month ago. It doesn't shift at 2500 or 3000 rpms and so we will manually shift when it over revs.
Is this normal?
Im seeing the same thing, sport mode, and its reving around 3000 rpm, and doesnt shift down. Im going in friday for a computer update, which i believe is part of the transmision tuning they said they would do on the SX turbo with the dual clutch transmision. Ill let you know after i get it done Friday if it changed that behaviour or not.

Wickedt

Is this normal?
I went in for the update to the cars computer system, and it runs like a dream now, no overreving at the 3000rpm mark, and the turbo is much smoother, the hesitation taking off is gone, so i would recomend this update to anyone with the 1.6 litre Turbo and dual clutch transmision. Just call your dealer and ask about it.