Just signed the paperwork on my Seltos SX

Welcome to KIASELTOS.COM!

Welcome to our community! Please take a moment to register - and let's get this party started!

Kia Seltos

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

BlackCherry Fenrir

Reaction score
I kept my 06' Chevy HHR - I only have 100,000 miles on it, but I have some plans for the HHR. The Seltos is a gift to myself! hahaha!

Brandy Jefferson

Reaction score

BlackCherry Fenrir

Reaction score
Congrats! Its a beauty in black cherry!!!
Thank you very much! I feel fortunate to have the opportunity to have bought the SX. Inside, it is almost overwhelming with features and tech! Better than all the articles and videos I watched. Very impressive when you see it on the lot!

Jack Benshir

Reaction score

BlackCherry Fenrir

Reaction score
Yes and no...don't want to void the warranty but I am looking into see if there is a megasquirt DIY EFI controller that can be used with the Seltos. I hope KIA offers the 2" lift kit of their Urban concept vehicles. Another set of rims is a possibility. Ideally when it is paid for, I would like to get a Garrett Turbo. Since it is new to the American market, maybe by this fall there will be some interesting cosmetic and performance mods available. Yes, this is a very exciting vehicle! Thanks for asking!

Kia Seltos

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes and no...don't want to void the warranty but I am looking into see if there is a megasquirt DIY EFI controller that can be used with the Seltos. I hope KIA offers the 2" lift kit of their Urban concept vehicles. Another set of rims is a possibility. Ideally when it is paid for, I would like to get a Garrett Turbo. Since it is new to the American market, maybe by this fall there will be some interesting cosmetic and performance mods available. Yes, this is a very exciting vehicle! Thanks for asking!
How about badges? Are you considering something unique?