key fob broken

ADAM1611

has anyone replaced a key fob
i dropped my keys and the fob fell apart nothing is actually broken but its very tricky to get it back together again.
I phoned KIA and they quote $545 to replace or $645 to replace inlc the key.

any cheaper ways that anyone knows of?
TIA

Sebastian

i dropped my keys and the fob fell apart nothing is actually broken but its very tricky to get it back together again.

TIA
Happened to my wife all the buttons came out but we persevered and got it all back together

G

G-508404

My key fob broke on my soul and we replaced much cheaper! My husband ordered the fob shell off Amazon I believe. Than he took the key and had another one made at local Ace harware ( make sure its right blank b/c 2 different kinds). He then put new together but transfered the board from my old fob to the new shell. So he didn't need to program new one. New one works great just little loose. Hope that helps!

Sassyrose68

Happend to my soul. We ordered shell on Amazon, had blank made at Ace hardware (careful 2 kinds of blanks). Put back together using original board from old key fob ( so no need to reprogram new key). Hope that help!

Bill63

TIA
I drooped mine,buttons everywhere on wollies floor,found it easy to put back together as they all click back in.