Kia Got the message

Welcome to KIASELTOS.COM!

Welcome to our community! Please take a moment to register - and let's get this party started!

Ozz

Reaction score
Ok, I totally cracked it with Kia here in Oz. Kept getting delivery dates that never eventuated. I gave up and pulled out and went looking for deals elsewhere with other manufacturers. Where I am the dealers everywhere because of covid have had little stock of anything to offer. Was so close to going for a Nissan when yesterday I got a call that the Seltos I oredered 6 months ago was on the ship and on the way to Aus, did I still want it. Almost pulled the trigger on an Xtrail. Id driven both the Seltos and Xtrail and liked the Seltos drive more than the Xtrail but was so close to getting the Nissan it wasn't funny. So I said yeah, I want it, when? Will be delivered in Melbourne the 24th this month but may be a delay from Quarantine issues as Melbourne is in serious Covid19 lockdown but if you still want it its yours. So finally my Seltos is locked in. Was a hair width away from going for the Nissan.
Very much looking forward to this.......finally. You got no idea how close I was to getting the Exy.

Kia Seltos

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, I totally cracked it with Kia here in Oz. Kept getting delivery dates that never eventuated. I gave up and pulled out and went looking for deals elsewhere with other manufacturers. Where I am the dealers everywhere because of covid have had little stock of anything to offer. Was so close to going for a Nissan when yesterday I got a call that the Seltos I oredered 6 months ago was on the ship and on the way to Aus, did I still want it. Almost pulled the trigger on an Xtrail. Id driven both the Seltos and Xtrail and liked the Seltos drive more than the Xtrail but was so close to getting the Nissan it wasn't funny. So I said yeah, I want it, when? Will be delivered in Melbourne the 24th this month but may be a delay from Quarantine issues as Melbourne is in serious Covid19 lockdown but if you still want it its yours. So finally my Seltos is locked in. Was a hair width away from going for the Nissan.
Very much looking forward to this.......finally. You got no idea how close I was to getting the Exy.
Man, just in the nick of time. :p Almost there!

Ozz

Reaction score
Man, just in the nick of time. :p Almost there!
Your not wrong. Id given up. Lucky too at the same price when first ordered, they've gone up a $1000 since then. Looking forward to it too. So done with driving a manual. Just have to see how long it has to be in quaranteen as Melbourne is in stage 4 covid lockdown at present. Obviously affecting car deliveries as the local Toyota and Mitsubishi dealers are half empty of stock.
Have not seen how Kia is doing where Im getting it from as its an hour's drive away. This covid19 is really hitting many businesses hard isnt it.
Stay safe where ever you are Admin. (y)

Kia Seltos

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Your not wrong. Id given up. Lucky too at the same price when first ordered, they've gone up a $1000 since then. Looking forward to it too. So done with driving a manual. Just have to see how long it has to be in quaranteen as Melbourne is in stage 4 covid lockdown at present. Obviously affecting car deliveries as the local Toyota and Mitsubishi dealers are half empty of stock.
Have not seen how Kia is doing where Im getting it from as its an hour's drive away. This covid19 is really hitting many businesses hard isnt it.
Stay safe where ever you are Admin. (y)
Thank you! You stay safe as well. I think we'll be out of this mess soon...

Ozz

Reaction score
Just before got a call from the dealer letting me know my car is in Australia now but covid 19 will be causing a slight delay as to when they actually get it and will have it ready for me. Should be driving it between the first and second week of September. But its here finally and landed. 👍

Kia Seltos

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just before got a call from the dealer letting me know my car is in Australia now but covid 19 will be causing a slight delay as to when they actually get it and will have it ready for me. Should be driving it between the first and second week of September. But its here finally and landed. 👍
Nice! Almost there! Looking forward to pictures... :)