Kia Seltos Australia Forum

amber

I live in Australia and have been waiting for the KIA Seltos to arrive here. The wait was worthwhile - it's a very nice looking SUV. After looking at small SUV competitors I've decided that the KIA Seltos Sports+ is the next vehicle for me!! If I don't become too impatient I think I'll wait until they are more prevalent here in Australia and hopefully can negotiate a better price for one. The end of the financial year (end of June) or December is a good time to haggle. LOL

Kia Seltos

Administrator
Staff member
I live in Australia and have been waiting for the KIA Seltos to arrive here. The wait was worthwhile - it's a very nice looking SUV. After looking at small SUV competitors I've decided that the KIA Seltos Sports+ is the next vehicle for me!! If I don't become too impatient I think I'll wait until they are more prevalent here in Australia and hopefully can negotiate a better price for one. The end of the financial year (end of June) or December is a good time to haggle. LOL
How are people reacting the Kia Seltos over in Australia, @amber? It's a really nice looking vehicle so I bet it'll be a great seller everywhere...

amber

How are people reacting the Kia Seltos over in Australia, @amber? It's a really nice looking vehicle so I bet it'll be a great seller everywhere...
My understanding is that there is a waiting list for the KIA Seltos here. It has received very favorable reviews from motor bodies here and I think it will be very popular SUV in Australia.

Kia Seltos

Administrator
Staff member
My understanding is that there is a waiting list for the KIA Seltos here. It has received very favorable reviews from motor bodies here and I think it will be very popular SUV in Australia.
Yeah, I bet there IS a waiting list! I hope Kia has prepared for the onslaught of sales once its released. They weren't prepared for the Telluride here in the U.S. Same goes for its cousin, the Hyundai Palisade. Kia (and Hyundai) needs to realize that people have come to understand that the South Korean brands are making amazing products...

Bill63

Try to get the saftey pack. We'll worth it.