KIA Seltos Starts at $21,990 in the USA

Welcome to KIASELTOS.COM!

Welcome to our community! Please take a moment to register - and let's get this party started!

Kia Seltos

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's discuss KIA Seltos pricing. Since it's larger than the Soul and smaller than the Sportage, I'm thinking it'll fit right in the middle of the two price-wise...

edit: Starting price $21,990 in the USA...

Last edited:

Brian J. Braddock

Reaction score
I have been leasing a Sportage SXT for 3 years. Yesterday I sat in a Seltos SXT and I can attest it felt identical to the Sportage! It even has larger seats or at least they feel that way. I'm a large guy, 250lbs. and I really wanted a Stinger but I struggled to even get in one! So inasmuch as people are claiming it is between a Soul and Sportage, to me it felt about the same.

Kia Seltos

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been leasing a Sportage SXT for 3 years. Yesterday I sat in a Seltos SXT and I can attest it felt identical to the Sportage! It even has larger seats or at least they feel that way. I'm a large guy, 250lbs. and I really wanted a Stinger but I struggled to even get in one! So inasmuch as people are claiming it is between a Soul and Sportage, to me it felt about the same.
Welcome aboard! and thank you for signing up. Thank you for the information! They seem to be making smaller vehicles more roomy these days. Do you think a Seltos will be your next vehicle?