• In the 1980s and 1990s we used AOL and Usenet. In the 2000s there were forums and message boards. In the 2010s - and until the very near future - Facebook and Instagram. Something new is coming for Seltos owners... Become an early adopter of what's next by SIGNING UP HERE. Your email address will not be sold or used in any way other than us communicating more details as we prepare for launch - and we will not communicate often.

Will the KIA Seltos replace the KIA Sportage?

Kia Seltos

Administrator
Staff member
I get the feeling the Seltos is closer in size to the Sportage than the Soul - so I also get the feeling that now, with the Telluride in the lineup, the Seltos may replace the Sportage... What are you thoughts?

Jack Benshir

I get the feeling the Seltos is closer in size to the Sportage than the Soul - so I also get the feeling that now, with the Telluride in the lineup, the Seltos may replace the Sportage... What are you thoughts?
With the suv craze we have going on here in America I really don't see Kia ending production of the Sportage. I think more options are better. But if the Sportage stops selling because of the Seltos then maybe we'll see it go away. I think there are alot of Sportage fans out there. It has a pretty large following. So I don't suspect its going anywhere any time soon.